In the spring of 2019, I enrolled in Danske Studenters Roklub (Danish Students Rowing Club). I completed all the instructions. This qualified me for my rowing right (roret).
During the instructions, we were recommended to look at a leaflet found on the website of DSR. Skimmin the leaflet, I quickly noted the poor formatting of this leaflet1. This was no surprise, seeing that the document was written in Microsoft Word.
I decided to have a go at reformatting this book (and rewriting some of the unclear parts) in LaTeX. The project is kept in a repository on github.
I mean no disrespect to the authors of the original leaflet. ↩︎